Teascapes Sticky Chai is a made with a certified organic traditional seven spiced chai that is warm, rich and familiar. Freshly crushed and ground whole spices are slowly roasted to the right colour and temperature where a gorgeous chai spice aroma is released and then blended to perfection with full bodied Darjeeling long leaf black tea.
This Chai is then soaked in Australian raw honey to make the most delicious Chai possible…The aroma and experience of drinking our chai will transport you straight to India amongst the hustle and bustle of the biggest chai drinking nation!
This organic, tea is packaged in as premium, loose leaf tea in our 1kg satchels.
TIP : Brew as a chai tea, froth up milk to make a chai latte or Perfect Iced Tea as well.
Quick Directions How to Make Sticky Chai, The Traditional Way
* Boil 3/4 cup of water in a pan
* Add 1 Tablespoon of Sticky Chai
* Bring to boil, then lower heat & let simmer for 3 min
* Add 1/4 Milk (almond, soy, oat..your choice)
* Bring to boil & lower heat to simmer for 1 min
* Use a sieve/strainer to strain contents into a cup - perfect sticky chai latte!
Please Note: Our teas are packaged and sold by weight not volume to ensure you are getting the same amount of tea every time. Due to the nature of the herbs in terms of their denseness and the complexity of our delicious, award winning tea blends, the physical levels of our tea jars vary.