1. Brew your favourite Neo Tea at double strength,
2. Add 2 teaspoons per cup of tea and infuse with 1/3 hot or boiling water as per instructions for 5-7 minutes.
3. Let cool and then top up your teapot with ice cubes.
Another way of icing the perfect deliciously cold tea:
1. Follow Step 1 above,
2. Add 2-3 teaspoons per cup of tea required and infuse with hot or boiling water as per jar instructions for 15-30mins.
3. Remove tea leaves and then pop in the fridge for another 30 mins or so. When cooled enough add ice and garnish with fruit.
If you'd like to take it to the next level try cold brewing your tea with cold water and leave in the fridge overnight. You can also cold brew with soda water, lemonade, champagne, throw in your favourite fruit and you'll have amazing concoctions in no time !
Enjoy the suggested range below of our teas that are absolutely delicious iced and even sweeter & prettier when garnished with fruit! Happy Summer Days....