Real time 18 visitor right now!
You Save: (%)
This product was viewed 7 times within last hour
According to Ayurveda Copper Bottles have amazing health benefits. Evidently drinking out of copper vessels can help reduce inflammation, aids liver and spleen function, helps improves digestion, has anti-ageing properties, stimulates the brain, boosts your immune system and the list goes on.
Also copper kills any harmful bacteria that may be floating around in your H2O. Naturally Neo now offers these gorgeous hammered copper bottles for you to either keep hydrated with or drink our gorgeous teas chilled this summer with.
Perfect for gift giving or just for your personal health.
7 Tips for Natural Copper Cleaning
- Method 1: Soak the Bottle overnight in a mixture of Water and one lemon juice. Rub baking soda to neutralise acid followed by a wash with regular dish washing soap in the morning.
- Method 2: Soak the Bottle overnight in a mixture of Water and one tablespoon Vinegar. Rub baking soda to neutralise acid followed by a wash with regular dish washing soap in the morning.
- Method 3: Scrub the Bottle with halves of lemon dipped in salt followed by neutralising acid with baking soda and rinsing and washing with regular dish washing soap and water.
- Method 4: Clean the Bottle with tomato KETCHUP or Spaghetti sauce followed by a rinse with soap and water. You will be surprised by the results. This is the easiest and safest method to clean any copper item.
- Method 5: Make a paste of Lemon Juice and Cream of tartar to a toothpaste consistency. Rub this paste on the copper with a soft cloth. Rub baking soda to neutralise acid followed by a rinse with soap and water.
- Method 6: If copper bottle tarnish heavy, boil it in a pot of water with 1 tablespoon of salt and one cup white vinegar. Rub with baking soda to neutralise acid followed by washing it with soap and warm water.
- Method 7: Rub the copper with a paste of Corn meal, white vinegar or Lemon juice and salt. Rub with baking soda to neutralise acid followed by washing it with soap and warm water.
Select page content in the Theme Settings / Checkout Popup / Agreement checkbox popup page